Google: Subscribe to a calendar
- Click the Subscribe button at the bottom of the calendar
- Click Add to Google.
- A browser window will open with your Google calendar, asking if you want to import the Calendar. Selecting “Yes, add this calendar” will create a new calendar layer.
Google: Edit your calendar’s name
- Under the My calendars or Other calendars lists in the left column, move your mouse over the appropriate calendar and click on the drop-down arrow that appears.
- Select Calendar settings.
- Click in the Calendar Name field and make the desired changes.
- Click Save.
Google: Unsubscribe from a calendar
- Click the gear icon at the top of any Calendar page and click Settings.
- Click Calendars at the top of the page.
- Click Unsubscribe next to the calendar you want to remove. This will remove the calendar from your list but others will still be able to use it normally.