Outlook 2011: Subscribe to a calendar
- Click the Subscribe button at the bottom of the calendar.
- Click Add to other calendar (NOT Outlook).
- A download.ics file will download to your computer.
- In Outlook, add a new calendar (Folder) by selecting Calendar and then clicking the following sequence from the top menu: File -> New -> Folder (“Untitled Folder” can be renamed).
- With the new calendar selected, drag and drop the download.ics file to the Outlook calendar window (the events will be added to that calendar instead of your personal one).
Outlook 2011: Edit your calendar’s name
- Double click on the new calendar (folder).
- Replace “Untitled Folder” with the new name of the calendar.
- Hit the enter key to save changes.
Outlook 2011: Unsubscribe from a calendar
- Right click (control key + mouse click) on the name of the calendar (folder) you want to remove.
- Select Delete.
- A message prompt will display asking if you are sure you want to permanently delete the selected folder. Click Delete.