Outlook: Subscribe to a calendar
- Click the Subscribe button at the bottom of the calendar.
- Click Add to Outlook.
- A download.ics file will download to your computer.
- In Outlook 2013, click File -> Open & Export -> Import/Export (or click File -> Open -> Import in October 2010.
- Within the “Import and Export Wizard,” select “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and then click Next.
- Browse to the path containing your ics file and click OK. Once the file is chosen, select Open as New when prompted to open this calendar as a new calendar (Recommendation: Do NOT Import as this will add events to your primary calendar; it will be problematic to delete these events). The newly added calendar will appear under “Other Calendars” in Outlook.
Outlook: Edit your calendar’s name
- Double click on the new calendar (folder).
- Replace “Untitled Folder” with the new name of the calendar.
- Hit the enter key to save changes.
Outlook: Unsubscribe from a calendar
- Right click on the name of the calendar (folder) you want to remove.
- Select Delete Calendar.
- A message prompt will display asking if you are sure you want to permanently delete the selected folder. Click Delete.