December 11, 2017

8550 Woodfield Crossing Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46240-2478
P: (317) 205-3332 | F: (317) 205-3385

Skyward Canvas Outlook
A Message From Parent Council
A Message From Parent Council

A Message From Parent Council

Spring is always a time when my pride in Washington Township swells.  Though my daughter is only in elementary school, I find myself at North Central often for programs and events.  What I witness reminds me of what a special place our community is.  Recently the Great North Run, Saturday Science, and the North Central show choirs continuing their state championship tradition, are just a few examples of the enriching opportunities that are available to our students and families. We truly offer Superior Schools in a Supportive Community.

To ensure that we will be able to continue this excellence for decades to come, our district is in the midst of a major planning process for the future.  Many of you have already heard the spring community outreach presentation, outlining the needs that have been identified, and a plan for how to meet them.  The presentation has been shared at recent Advisory Council meetings, Parent Council, and PTO meetings, and there will be many opportunities throughout the spring to hear it in person. The presentation has also been posted online as a convenient way to watch and give feedback. After you watch the presentation, there is a very short survey that all stakeholders are being asked to complete. Both the video and the survey can be accessed at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MSDWT_Outreach

Thank you for taking the time to watch, learn, and engage with other parents and community stakeholders regarding this important information that will help to continue and shape the long legacy of Superior Schools in a Supportive Community.

Kristina Frey,

Washington Township Schools Parent Council President

The Washington Township Parent Council is an independent not for profit organization