- Group Insurance
- Optional Voluntary Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health & Wellness
- 2016 Open Enrollment
UHC Customer Service: 877-842-3210
Pharmacy Customer Service: 800-922-1557
Teachers Credit Union (TCU) – for Health Savings Account (HSA)
Contact: Catrina Tate @ 866-205-3847 ext. 5642
- Certified Cost Per Paycheck
- Classified Cost Per Paycheck
- Part-Time Drivers Cost Per Paycheck
- Compare the 2 Health Plans (effective January 1, 2017)
- Choice 1 ($1500 Deductible) Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
- Choice 1 ($1500 Deductible) Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Choice 2 ($3000 Deductible, HSA Eligible Plan) Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
- Choice 2 ($3000 Deductible, HSA Eligible Plan) Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- HSA Payroll Authorization Form 2016
- HSA Payroll Authorization Form 2017
- Virtual Visits (NEW - effective October 1, 2016)
- Logging into the Employee Portal
DELTA DENTAL – Delta Preferred Option (DPO)
Group # 70030001
VSP VISION – Coverage is Available Only for Employees (Annual Cost: $1/yr)
MADISON NATIONAL LIFE INS - GROUP TERM LIFE INSURANCE/SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE INS
Basic Life/AD&D (value of policy is determined by employee class)
- Change of Beneficiary Form (8-08) 7.18.13
- Certificate of Insurance Group Term Life
HEALTH CARE REFORM INFORMATION
When key parts of the health care law took effect in 2014, it introduced a new way to buy health insurance: the Health Insurance Marketplace. To assist you as you evaluate options for you and your family, the following notice provides some basic information about the Marketplace and employment based health coverage offered by the district:
For more information about your coverage offered by the district, please check your summary plan description or contact Deb Wolfe: su.ni1508444185.21k.1508444185twdsm1508444185@eflo1508444185wd1508444185.
Contact: Lisa Sailor, Aflac Representative
Phone: 317 829 3923 x31
- Section 125
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Day Care
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Hospitalization Insurance
SHORT-TERM DISABILITY – AMERICAN UNITED LIFE (AUL)
SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE INSURANCE – TRUSTMARK VOLUNTARY SOLUTIONS, INC
CONFIDENTIAL COUNSELING SERVICE:
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential counseling service that focuses on solving personal problems that may affect your work and your life. This program is available to ALL active employees of MSDWT.
- AT&T: If you do not have a work, government, or student email address, a sales representative at an AT&T retail store can assist you with enrollment. Be sure to bring proof of employment (a work or student ID badge, a pay stub, or a copy of a W-2 form). The sales representative will validate your proof of employment and give you a Discount Enrollment form.
- VERIZON WIRELESS: Based on your MSDWT email address, you could save on Verizon Wireless products and services through the MSD WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP EMP employee program, which offers the following discounts:
- Up to 15% off the monthly access fee on qualifying voice plans of $34.99 or higher
- Up to 25% off of accessories
- 2016 Summer Discounts
HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER INFORMATION:
The Affordable Care Act requires that all individuals be covered by health insurance that provides minimum essential coverage or pay a tax penalty. This is known as the Individual Coverage Mandate. The law requires that MSD Washington Township provide every eligible employee an annual opportunity to elect or decline coverage under our health insurance program. This is known as the Employer Shared Responsibility Mandate.
The law is designed so that every year eligible employees have the opportunity to explore their options for satisfying the individual coverage mandate either by enrolling in their employer’s plan or by purchasing coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace, Medicare, or one of the State’s various assistance plans.
To comply with the law, MSD Washington Township will have an annual open enrollment for our health insurance plans July 25 through August 19, 2016. Please Note: We are NOT having an open enrollment for dental or vision.
This will be an “active enrollment” meaning that every eligible employee will need to complete a benefits election form to elect or decline coverage for the coming plan year (October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017). If you are currently enrolled, your benefits WILL NOT automatically roll over - You must re-enroll.
In addition to the informational materials available below, there will be 4 opportunities for you to attend an Open Enrollment Informational Meeting:
- August 2nd @ CEC 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- August 3rd @ WLMS 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- August 4th @ EWMS 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- August 10th @ CEC 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
To enable us to properly plan for these meetings, please RSVP to su.ni1508444185.21k.1508444185twdsm1508444185@eflo1508444185wd1508444185 and indicate which meeting you plan to attend. Can’t make the meetings? View this narrated presentation of our health plans
Making An Informed Decision
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2016 Health Insurance Benefits Guide
- Compare the 2 Health Plans
- New for 2016/2017: Virtual Visits – Online Access to Physician Care
- Choice 1 ($1000 Deductible) Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- Choice 2 ($2850 Deductible, HSA Eligible) Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- Certified Staff - Monthly & Per Pay Cost
- Classified Staff - Monthly & Per Pay Cost
- Part Time Bus Drivers - Monthly & Per Pay Cost
- IU Health & Wellness Center Information
- Preventive Care Benefits
- Health Savings Account FAQ
- Coverage Options for Individual Mandate