Northview Middle School (Door 19A South)
8401 Westfield Blvd. | Indianapolis, IN 46240
Phone: (317) 205-3332 ext. 22222
Fax: (317) 259-5363
The MSD Washington Township Employee Health & Wellness Center is available to meet the health care needs of all of our employees and family members who are part of one of the MSDWT health plans. There is no co-pay for the services and care provided through the center as this is part of the benefits provided by MSDWT. The MSDWT Employee Health & Wellness Center is conveniently located at Northview Middle School, 8401 Westfield Blvd; Door 19A South. There is a private entrance on the southeast side of the school.
|Monday||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Tuesday||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am – 11:00 am|
Making an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment (NON-BIOMETRIC SCREENING) by calling the clinic at (317) 253-4987 (or ext. 22222 within the district) or you can schedule an appointment online. You will need your insurance card initially to register for an appointment.
Did you know that many pharmacies offer a $4 generic drug program (30-day supply for $4; 90-day supply for $10)? For participating pharmacies and drugs, visit www.medtipster.com
If you have prescription drugs to be filled, CHECK THIS OUT! This is a savings to YOU and your health plan. If the prescription is on the pharmacy’s list of approved medications, simply ask the pharmacist to run your prescription through as a cash payment – DO NOT use your insurance card. DON’T FORGET…If you purchase a drug from the $4/$10 approved list, you may be eligible for reimbursement under your Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (FSA), WageWorks, or your Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Annual physicals and routine health exams
- Well-women’s exams – pelvic exams and pap smears
- Men’s health exams – including prostate exams
- School and sports physicals
- Preventive screenings – blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol
- Immunizations – seasonal flu, hepatitis B, tetanus boosters
- Individual health coaching and wellness
- Nutrition counseling and education
Immediate and Primary Care
- Diagnostic screening – influenza, strep throat, vision, etc.
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries – sore throat, flu, seasonal allergies, stomach pain, sinus infection, eye infection, skin infection, rash, etc.
- Follow-up exams
- Management of chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, high cholesterol, etc.
- Screening and diagnostic labs as ordered by your doctor
- Flu vaccines are available free of charge for all MSDWT employees and their family members who are covered by the health insurance plan. You must present a valid ID and your insurance card.