Below are some of the measures we have taken to ensure accessibility throughout this website.
- We aim to comply with Level-AA of the W3C Web content accessibility guidelines (meeting all Priority 1 and 2 guidelines).
- All pages on this website use CSS for layout.
- Only relative font sizes are used in this website (this means that you can resize the text in visual browsers to suite your personal preference).
- If CSS is not supported by your browser, the content of this site is still readable.
- Where images are used to display information on this website, a text alternative is supplied using the “alt” attribute. This provides users of non-visual browsers with an explanation of the significance of each image.
For more information about accessibility, visit the W3C website.