Use of School Facilities - Important Information
Thank you for your interest in renting our facilities. The following process applies to ANY use of M.S.D. Washington Township facilities:
- The online “Application to Rent Facilities” must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of the requested facility use.
- All required documentation must be attached to the application (example – proof of insurance, tax exempt information, seating set-up, table arrangements, etc.).
- All facility availability will be determined by individual school or site administrators. Facility availability will be confirmed after a request has been made using the online facility rental application. Please note that individual schools do not have the authority to approve facility rental.
- An approved or denied Application to Rent Facilities will be issued within 14 days of the online submission.
- The approved application will include a confirmed or estimated cost of renting the facility.
- Cancellation requests must be completed and submitted online, using the ML Schedules online software. An event can’t be canceled by contacting the school. A permit may be cancelled any time prior to 14 days in advance of the event with no penalty. If the Operations Division receives a cancellation request within 14 days of the scheduled event, a 10% penalty will be applied.
- Before completing and submitting the online Application to Rent Facilities, users will be required to read and agree to the MSDWT Facility Rental Agreements.