Use of School Facilities - Important Information
Thank you for your interest in renting our facilities. The following process applies to ANY use of M.S.D. Washington Township facilities:
- The online “Application to Rent Facilities” must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of the requested facility use.
- All required documentation must be attached to the application (example – proof of insurance, tax exempt information, seating set-up, table arrangements, etc.).
- All facility availability will be determined by individual school or site administrators. Facility availability will be confirmed after a request has been made using the online facility rental application. Please note that individual schools do not have the authority to approve facility rental.
- An approved or denied Application to Rent Facilities will be issued within 14 days of the online submission.
- The approved application will include a confirmed or estimated cost of renting the facility. This amount (plus any additional fees) will be charged to the provided credit card number after the scheduled event.
- Cancellation – All cancellation requests must be completed and submitted online, using the ML Schedules online software. An event can’t be canceled by contacting the school. A permit may be cancelled any time prior to 14 days in advance of the event with no penalty. If the Operations Division receives a cancellation request within 14 days of the scheduled event, a 10% penalty will be applied and the remaining 90% will be refunded to the credit card provided.
- Before completing and submitting the online Application to Rent Facilities, users will be required to read and agree to the MSDWT Facility Rental Agreements.
Temporary Closure of Facilities Due to Construction
North Central Auditorium, North Central Performing Arts Classroom, Northview Auditorium
North Central Tennis Complex/Courts
- Facility Use Request (ML Schedules)
- Fees Tables: Interior Facilities Fees | Exterior Facilities Fees
- Exterior Facilities Maps (North Central, Eastwood, Northview, and Westlane)
- Class of Organization
- Staff Hourly Rates
Metropolitan School District of Washington Township
1595 East 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46240-2478
PH 317-205-3332 x77194 | FAX 317-205-3385