- Meal Information & Guidelines
- Payments & Refunds
- Menus & Newsletter
- Now Hiring & Equal Rights
- Contact Us
Welcome Back Washington Township Families
This upcoming year, all enrolled students will be eligible to receive a free healthy breakfast and lunch, regardless of household income. In order to receive this benefit, students must have their student ID at the point of sale, and students must also select all required components of the meal.
While meals are free this upcoming year, families will still need to complete a free and reduced meal application and be approved to receive other benefits such as textbook assistance and P-EBT cards. To do this, please complete an online or paper application using the links provided below.
Beginning on Monday, August 16th, ala-carte purchases will be available at all secondary schools (excluding Westlane). In order to purchase ala-carte items, students must have money on their account, which families can set up for free and make deposits into the account electronically. Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to register for a free account and begin making payments. Alternatively, students may also bring checks or cash to school for those ala carte purchases, but they will need to deposit the money in the cash box located outside of the cafeteria.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL serving lines will be cashless.
Please visit "Your Guide to School Meals" link above for further information.
Meal Application Instructions & Forms
- Online Meal Application Form
- English School Year 21-22 Instructions
- Meal Application Form: English SY 21-22
- Spanish School Year 21-22 Instructions
- Meal Application Form: Spanish SY 21-22
P-EBT Card Information
New Meal Guidelines
- Healthy Changes to School Meals
- Parents Guide to Understanding the Lunch Line
- District Wellness Policy
- Snack Policy
- Regulations for Outside Vendors/Fundraisers serving Food in Marion County School
- Food Allergy Fact Sheet
- Special Meal Accommodations
- Milk Substitutions for Students
- Download Milk Substitution Form-English
- Download Meal Substitution Form: Spanish
- Children with Special Dietary Needs and Civil Rights
- Nutritional Information
- Elementary School Menus Carbohydrate Counts
- Middle School Menus Carbohydrate Counts
- High School Menu Carbohydrate Counts
Meal Payment Procedure
All school cafeterias use a pre-pay meal account system. A pre-paid meal account helps the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for money every day or worry that it might be lost, stolen or used for other things. Online payments are simple, safe and a secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience. Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to register for a Free Account and begin making payments.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place the money in an envelope marked clearly with your student’s name, their ID#, $ amount and the check number. Elementary students can turn the envelope into their cafeteria or their classroom teacher. Middle School and High School students can place the completed envelope in the Meal Payment Drop boxes located in each school. Payments received before 10 am will be on the student’s account before lunch.
Refund or Fund Transfer Request
Students leaving the district or graduating seniors who have a balance on their school meal account may request a refund, transfer money to a sibling or donate to the Lunch Donation Fund by completing the Refund Request Form. Refunds in the amount of $5.00 or less can be issued by visiting your school cafeteria. Once the form is received and processed by the Child Nutrition office a check will be mailed to the name and address provided on the form. Refunds may take up to 4 weeks to process.
IMPORTANT: Please log onto www.mypaymentsplus.com and disable any automatic repayment feature you may have set up on the account. Your credit card WILL be charged if automatic repayment is NOT disabled.
If you have questions, please contact Susan McCord, Child Nutrition Service Coordinator at 317-205-3332 ext. 77211.
- Elementary Menu August to December 2021
- Middle School Menu August to December 2021
- Westlane Middle School Menu August 2021 (Westlane only)
- True North Menu August to December 2021
- High School Menu August to December 2021
- Hilltop August to December 2021
- For Families and Educators
Equal Rights Information
The documents listed below have been posted in accordance with local statutes and contain information about non-discrimination policies exercised by MSDWT Child Nutrition Services.
If you have any questions regarding these documents please contact Susan McCord at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 317-845-9400.
Angie Krause, Service Manager
North Central High School
Child Nutrition Supervisor
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77209
Assistant Supervisor Child Nutrition
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77276
Child Nutrition Service Coordinator
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77211
Child Nutrition Production Coordinator
Office: 317-205-3332 ext.77232
- Allisonville: (317) 842-0783 ext.11148
- Clearwater: Kasey Rausch (317) 259-5482 ext.15190
- Crooked Creek: Jessica Stumpf (317) 259-5444 ext. 12103
- Fox Hill: Lacey Robles Beltran (317)259-5382 ext.13320
- Greenbriar: Tsonka Nikolova (317) 259-5493 ext.14409
- Nora: Betsy Hargett (317) 844-6656 ext. 16186
- Springmill: Allie Ingram (317) 259-5483 ext. 17171
- Willow Lake: Nikki Easton (317) 280-3705 ext.18215
- Eastwood: Lisa Gough (317) 259-5411 ext.21129
- Northview: Karina Sanchez (317) 259-5430 ext.22119
- Westlane: Eva Lambert (317) 259-5410 ext. 23234
- North Central: Vera Kirch (317) 259-5325 | Angie Krause (317) 259-5390
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.