FREE SUMMER MEALS
CLICK HERE FOR SCHOOL LOCATIONS
CLICK HERE FOR APARTMENT LOCATIONS
YOUR GUIDE TO SCHOOL MEALS
SAFE, NUTRITIOUS MEALS
BREAKFAST SERVED DAILY AT ALL SCHOOLS
FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES AFFECTING SCHOOL MEALS
Welcome to Child Nutrition!
Washington Township’s Child Nutrition Department operates under the USDA federally funded National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs to provide nutritious and appealing meals for students. A benefit of these programs is the ability to provide free or reduced-price meals and textbook assistance to families who are eligible according to the federal income guidelines. Since the emergency pandemic funding has not been extended for the 2022-2023 school year, meals will be charged based on the student’s approved eligibility.
If you need assistance covering the cost of school meals, a meal benefit application will need to be completed and approved. If you were notified that your student was ‘directly certified” prior to the start of school you do not need to complete an application for assistance.
Meal Prices for the 2022-2023 School Year:
Student Breakfast Prices: $1.50 (reduced $0.00)
Student Lunch Prices: Elementary $ 2.50 (reduced $0.40); Secondary $2.65 (reduced $0.40)
Milk Only (regardless of eligibility): $0.50
Meal Application Instructions & Forms
- Online Meal Application Form
- English School Year 22-23 Instructions
- Meal Application Form: English SY 22-23
- Spanish School Year 22-23 Instructions
- Meal Application Form: Spanish SY 22-23
New Meal Guidelines
- Healthy Changes to School Meals
- Parents Guide to Understanding the Lunch Line
- District Wellness Policy
- Snack Policy
- Regulations for Outside Vendors/Fundraisers serving Food in Marion County School
- Food Allergy Fact Sheet
- Special Meal Accommodations
- Milk Substitutions for Students
- Download Milk Substitution Form-English
- Download Meal Substitution Form: Spanish
- Children with Special Dietary Needs and Civil Rights
- Nutritional Information
- Elementary School Menus Carbohydrate Counts
- Middle School Menus Carbohydrate Counts
- High School Menu Carbohydrate Counts
Meal Payment Procedure
All school cafeterias use a pre-pay meal account system. A pre-paid meal account helps the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for money every day or worry that it might be lost, stolen or used for other things. Online payments are simple, safe and a secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience. Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to register for a Free Account and begin making payments.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place the money in an envelope marked clearly with your student’s name, their ID#, $ amount and the check number. Elementary students can turn the envelope into their cafeteria or their classroom teacher. Middle School and High School students can place the completed envelope in the Meal Payment Drop boxes located in each school. Payments received before 10 am will be on the student’s account before lunch.
Refund or Fund Transfer Request
Students leaving the district or graduating seniors who have a balance on their school meal account may request a refund, transfer money to a sibling or donate to the Lunch Donation Fund by completing the Refund Request Form. Once the form is received and processed by the Child Nutrition office a check will be mailed to the name and address provided on the form. Refunds may take up to 4 weeks to process.
IMPORTANT: Please log onto www.mypaymentsplus.com and disable any automatic repayment feature you may have set up on the account. Your credit card WILL be charged if automatic repayment is NOT disabled.
If you have questions, please contact Annette Guenther, Child Nutrition Supervisor at 317-205-3332 ext. 77209.
- Elementary Menu January to May 2023
- Middle School Menu January to May 2023
- True North Menu January to May 2023
- High School Menu January to May 2023
- Hilltop January to May 2023
Equal Rights Information
The documents listed below have been posted in accordance with local statutes and contain information about non-discrimination policies exercised by MSDWT Child Nutrition Services.
If you have any questions regarding these documents please contact Debbie Eggert at firstname.lastname@example.org or Annette Guenther at email@example.com or by phone 317-845-9400.
Angie Krause, Service Manager
North Central High School
Child Nutrition Supervisor
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77209
Assistant Supervisor Child Nutrition
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77276
Child Nutrition Service Coordinator
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77211
Child Nutrition Production Coordinator
Office: 317-205-3332 ext.77232
- Allisonville: Brenda Dickerson (317) 842-0783 ext.11148
- Clearwater: Kasey Rausch (317) 259-5482 ext.15190
- Crooked Creek: Jessica Stumpf (317) 259-5444 ext. 12103
- Fox Hill: Lacey Robles Beltran (317)259-5382 ext.13320
- Greenbriar: Tsonka Nikolova (317) 259-5493 ext.14409
- Nora: Betsy Hargett (317) 844-6656 ext. 16186
- Springmill: Allie Ingram (317) 259-5483 ext. 17171
- Willow Lake: Lori Mullins Goggins (317) 280-3705 ext.18215
- Eastwood: Lisa Gough (317) 259-5411 ext.21129
- Northview: Karina Sanchez (317) 259-5430 ext.22119
- Westlane: Eva Lambert (317) 259-5410 ext. 23234
- North Central: Vera Kirch (317) 259-5325 | Angie Krause (317) 259-5390
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.