MSD Washington Township is seeking qualified teachers who are eager to offer their skills to students who are eager to learn! Unfortunately, the annual university teacher recruitment fairs have been canceled; however, we know that there are many great teachers who want to become a part of the Washington Township family. In lieu of in-person interviews, the District is utilizing the SparkHire video platform to assist in the initial “meeting” of candidates. If you would like to participate in this Virtual Recruitment Fair, here are the Next Steps:
- View open positions: https://www.applitrack.com/msdwt/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=
- Complete an online application: https://www.applitrack.com/msdwt/onlineapp/_application.aspx?starting=true
- Record your one way SparkHire video interview: https://hire.li/e54afa9
NOTE: Our openings are constantly changing, so please feel free to complete the online interview process even if there is not a current posting in your area of licensure or interest. For further information, please contact:
Online Application Process
To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
- View Open Positions
- Complete an Application for Employment
- Before you can be officially offered a position in MSDWT, a successful background report must be cleared through SafeHiring Solutions. The 2016 General Assembly expanded the background check requirements for school employees to include an Expanded Child Protection Index check as of July 1, 2016. The DOE and the Department of Child Services (DCS) collaborated on a guidance memo and an FAQ sheet to explain these changes, which will apply to all public schools and school corporations and non-public schools, regardless of accreditation, that employ one (1) or more employees. This will require the use of your debit or credit card to pay the assigned fee. Please complete the application to obtain the background check: https://secure.safehiringsolutions.com/app.cfm?id=DE8FC947-A109-4134-BC9B-C5C5EC751011.
NOTE: There is a Certified and Non-Certified option. The Certified is for teachers who have teaching licenses to verify for revokes /suspensions. The Non-Certified is for all other employees, office staff, support staff, food services, maintenance etc. This package does not have licensure tied in to it. The report takes at least 2-3 business days to clear, so it is vital that this step be completed as soon as possible. The report will automatically be sent to the Human Resources Department.
As part of the initial interview process in MSD Washington Township, the hiring administrator may use a video interviewing platform, Spark Hire. The video interviewing platform will allow the MSDWT administrators and candidates to connect quicker without the pressure of synchronizing calendars for the first phase of candidate assessments. The goal with the video interviewing portion of the hiring process is to learn more about a candidate’s personality and previous work experience. If invited by an administrator to participate in the Spark Hire video interview, the following document includes tips for preparing for that process: SparkHire Video Tips
If you have any questions about the district hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Department.