Northview Middle School (Door 19A South) | 8401 Westfield Blvd. Indianapolis, IN 46240 | Phone: (317) 205-3332 ext. 22222 | Fax: (317) 259-5363
The MSD Washington Township Employee Health & Wellness Center is available to meet the health care needs of all of our employees and family members who are part of one of the MSDWT health plans. There is no co-pay for the services and care provided through the center as this is part of the benefits provided by MSDWT. The MSDWT Employee Health & Wellness Center is conveniently located at Northview Middle School, 8401 Westfield Blvd; Door 19A South. There is a private entrance on the southeast side of the school.
|Monday||7:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am – 3:00 pm|
- Annual physicals and routine health exams
- Well-women’s exams – pelvic exams and pap smears
- Men’s health exams – including prostate exams
- School and sports physicals
- Preventive screenings – blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol
- Immunizations – seasonal flu, hepatitis B, tetanus boosters
- Individual health coaching and wellness
- Nutrition counseling and education
Immediate and Primary Care
- Diagnostic screening – influenza, strep throat, vision, etc.
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries – sore throat, flu, seasonal allergies, stomach pain, sinus infection, eye infection, skin infection, rash, etc.
- Follow-up exams
- Management of chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, high cholesterol, etc.
- Medications dispensed during a clinic visit are free of charge
- Refills for medications dispensed during a clinic visit are free of charge
- Screening and diagnostic labs as ordered by your doctor
- Flu vaccines are available free of charge for all MSDWT employees and their family members who are covered by the health insurance plan. You must present a valid ID and your insurance card.