- Meal Information & Guidelines
- Payments & Refunds
- Menus & Newsletter
- Now Hiring & Equal Rights
- Contact Us
Free Meals for Virtual Learning Academy Students (grades K-12)
Meals are available at NO COST for students enrolled in the Full-Time Virtual Learning Academy. Virtual Meal Packs will include five (5) breakfasts and lunches for the week and will be available each Monday by PRE-ORDER only through www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. To request a Virtual Meal Pack please complete the Virtual Meal Pack form by 10:30 am on Friday for Monday’s pick-up. Locations and times can be selected when completing your pre-order.
First, register for a free account at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com.
Then, for easy pre-ordering:
- Sign into your MyPaymentsPlus Account
- Select the Activities Tab
- Choose the Meal Pre-Order Category & Select Your Student
- Add to Cart
- Complete Form & Save
Meal Application Instructions & Forms
- Online Meal Application Form
- English School Year 20-21 Instructions
- Meal Application Form: English SY 20-21
- Spanish School Year 20-21 Instructions
- Meal Application Form: Spanish SY 20-21
P-EBT Card Information
New Meal Guidelines
- Healthy Changes to School Meals
- Parents Guide to Understanding the Lunch Line
- District Wellness Policy
- Snack Policy
- Regulations for Outside Vendors/Fundraisers serving Food in Marion County School
- Food Allergy Fact Sheet
- Special Meal Accommodations
- Milk Substitutions for Students
- Download Milk Substitution Form-English
- Download Meal Substitution Form: Spanish
- Children with Special Dietary Needs and Civil Rights
- Nutritional Information
- Elementary School Menus Carbohydrate Counts
- Middle School Menus Carbohydrate Counts
- High School Menu Carbohydrate Counts
Meal Payment Procedure
All school cafeterias use a pre-pay meal account system. A pre-paid meal account helps the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for money every day or worry that it might be lost, stolen or used for other things. Online payments are simple, safe and a secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience. Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to register for a Free Account and begin making payments.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place the money in an envelope marked clearly with your student’s name, their ID#, $ amount and the check number. Elementary students can turn the envelope into their cafeteria or their classroom teacher. Middle School and High School students can place the completed envelope in the Meal Payment Drop boxes located in each school. Payments received before 10 am will be on the student’s account before lunch.
Refund or Fund Transfer Request
Students leaving the district or graduating seniors who have a balance on their school meal account may request a refund, transfer money to a sibling or donate to the Lunch Donation Fund by completing the Refund Request Form. Refunds in the amount of $5.00 or less can be issued by visiting your school cafeteria. Once the form is received and processed by the Child Nutrition office a check will be mailed to the name and address provided on the form. Refunds may take up to 4 weeks to process.
IMPORTANT: Please log onto www.mypaymentsplus.com and disable any automatic repayment feature you may have set up on the account. Your credit card WILL be charged if automatic repayment is NOT disabled.
If you have questions, please contact Susan McCord, Child Nutrition Service Coordinator at 317-205-3332 ext. 77211.
- Child Nutrition Meal Prices
- Payment Schedule (view the current payment schedule)
- Payment Schedule in Spanish (view the current payment schedule)
- Request for Refund, Transfer, or Donation of Funds Form
- Student Debt & Charge Policy
- Elementary Menu Jan 19 to May 2021
- Middle School Menu Jan 19 to May 2021
- Eastwood Middle School Menu March 2021 (Eastwood only)
- True North Menu Jan 19 to May 2021
- High School Menu Jan 19 to May 2021
- 100% Virtual Menu Jan 19 to May 2021
- Hybrid Menu Jan 19 to May 2021
- For Families and Educators
Equal Rights Information
The documents listed below have been posted in accordance with local statutes and contain information about non-discrimination policies exercised by MSDWT Child Nutrition Services.
If you have any questions regarding these documents please contact Susan McCord at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 317-845-9400.
Child Nutrition Supervisor
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77209
Assistant Supervisor Child Nutrition
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77276
Child Nutrition Service Coordinator
Office: 317-205-3332 ext. 77211
Child Nutrition Production Coordinator
Office: 317-205-3332 ext.77232
- Allisonville: Mary Robinson (317) 842-0783 ext.11148
- Clearwater: Kasey Rausch (317) 259-5482 ext.15190
- Crooked Creek: Jessica Stumpf (317) 259-5444 ext. 12103
- Fox Hill: Lacey Robles Beltran (317)259-5382 ext.13320
- Greenbriar: Jackie Grist (317) 259-5493 ext.14409
- Nora: Tsonka Nikolova (317) 844-6656 ext. 16186
- Springmill: Allie Ingram (317) 259-5483 ext. 17171
- Willow Lake: Nikki Easton (317) 280-3705 ext.18215
- Eastwood: Lisa Gough (317) 259-5411 ext.21129
- Northview: Karina Sanchez (317) 259-5430 ext.22119
- Westlane: Eva Lambert (317) 259-5410 ext. 23234
- North Central: Vera Kirch (317) 259-5325 | Angie Krause (317) 259-5390
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.